Horses at Home Returns and Refunds Policy
Horses at Home prides itself on providing quality products and services. All refund rights under NSW State and Australian Commonwealth Laws apply.
1. Change of Mind/Exchanges
If you have changed your mind, or wish to exchange your item for a different size/colour/style, you may return your item(s) to us, at your expense, only under the following conditions:-
- You notify us within 7 days of delivery and return the goods within 14 days of delivery
- You have contacted us for a Return Authority (refer to our Returns Procedure on this page for details)
- You have completed our Returns Form with all details including invoice number and full contact details. This form must be included with your returned goods
- The item is in saleable condition – unworn, unused, with all sealed, original packaging.
- The item has not been purchased as part of a “Clearance Sale”, “Discontinued Line”, or “Factory Second”
We will not refund any original postage where you have changed your mind, and will not accept any responsibility for goods lost in return transit. If you wish to exchange your goods for a different size/colour/style, please complete a new order online. Freight will be charged at the regular rate for the replacement goods.
2. Incorrectly Supplied Items
We have procedures in place to ensure all orders placed are supplied correctly every time. In the event that the product you ordered and paid for is not what you receive, you may return your item(s) for refund or exchange.
- If we have supplied your item incorrectly, we will refund you for the return freight, provided you return the product using the method we prescribe
- Please contact us for a Return Authority (refer to our Returns Procedure on this page for details)
- Please complete our Returns Form with all details including invoice number and full contact details. This form must be included with your returned goods
- We understand that items are sometimes needed urgently for a specific event or occasion. If you would like your replacement goods supplied immediately, we are happy to send it before we receive the incorrect item back. Please note: We will invoice and charge you for the item (freight free) for the item being sent in advance. A refund for the incorrect item and return freight will be processed as soon as we receive it.
3. Faulty Items
Under Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to a refund or replacement for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair the item only.
Please note that Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period to claim on a faulty product varies by the product and its nature, the price paid, and any representations made about the goods. For example, a product that has been designed for short term use could not be deemed faulty if it failed after long term use.
Where an item has been damaged through misuse, tampering or abnormal use, we will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
4. Factory Seconds
Where an item is sold as a “Factory Second”, we will disclose the nature of the defect at the time of sale. In this case we will not accept any return or exchange due to defect or fault.
Any refunds processed will be via your original method of payment
6. Returns Procedure
To return an item:-
- Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authority (RA). Please include your invoice number, contact phone number and reason for requesting the Return Authority
- We will respond via email within 1-5 business days. Should we agree to accept your return, we will provide you with an RA form and reference number, together with instructions on how to send the item back.
- Please download, print and complete the RA form
- Please ensure that you include the completed RA form with the item(s) you are returning, and pack carefully into a suitable parcel or box
- Please ensure that your Reference Number is clearly marked on the outside of the parcel
- Your return will be processed within 3-5 business days of receipt of your parcel